very happy with me right. Mostly because they don't want to believe me
when I point out one of their errors and instead of investigating it on
their side, they simply chose to wage a bitter back and forth battle
with me. I have to stand my ground and provide proof but two people in
question take things very personally and feel as if I'm trying to hurt
their feelings by making them look bad. And because they take it
personally, I feel like I'm responsible for hurting them. Which in turns
hurts me. I've been so worried about this I barely got any sleep last
night and I'm on the verge of tears this morning. What makes this a
double-edged sword is if I didn't point out their errors and let things
flow, the end result will be people coming back to me telling me why I
didn't catch the mistake in the first place. I don't need any of this
right now. Especially with the damage to my car due to an accident and
school work (3 classes, 15-page paper, a presentation and a proposal),
this is not the time for this kind of crap. Ahh feels good to rant. I
feel a little better now! Yet I still wish I could stop feeling bad
about the situation all together!
3 comments:
*hug* I'm so sorry to hear about the sticky situation. I hope it works out for the best.
Thanks Bev!
By the way, I'm glad you've joined Blooger. Can't wait to read your book reviews.
Thanks 'quelle...actually I was going to use Blogger for bookreviews and then decided I'd just sign up so I could comment on a lot of my buddies' blogs (some of my friends have Blogger and you have to be a member to comment). I've decided to use my bookyeti Livejournal for my reviews, as it was already set up (paid account). Didn't want it to go to waste, hehe!
http://www.livejournal.com/users/bookyeti/
Post a Comment