I went to my first class for this semester last night and was horrifyingly disappointed. I'm really contemplating not finishing the MA program. And for me to say that is very unusual because I'm not a quitter and I dread failure. But this program is really not what I thought it was. I was hoping to get real inside knowledge into the industry but what I'm getting is a lot of low quality busy work. Granted I've only taken two courses so far, and only one class of my third, but I've paid for those classes and I don't feel like I came out of them learning anything useful. ::sigh::
Today I really needed a pick me up. Some Chet Baker music, a good book to snuggle up to and something warm to drink.
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You and me both, girlie. I think this is, in general, a very dreary time of year...when pick-me-ups are desperately needed! *HUGS*
Post a Comment