Friday, April 01, 2011

Posh Frock Friday: April Fool's Day Edition

It's April Fool's Day and Mother Nature chose to play with our sanity again and give the area a nice slushy snowstorm. But I'm not going to complain because 1) it's happened before and 2) it gives me an excuse to wear the green diagonal pattern scarf that I've been knitting all winter. I had hoped that I could wear it before winter was over but by the time March 21st came around I still hadn't finished. But thanks to this surprise snow storm, I was able to deck myself out in some of my finest winter wear for one last time before next winter (or the next Spring snow storm).


Coat  - H&M
Hat - Forever 21 or DSW (I forget!)
Black, elbow-length gloves - Target
Scarf - Quelle
Photography by Carlos




2 comments:

Bev (bookyeti) said...

Gorgeous girlie! :)

Terence Towles Canote said...

You look so warm. And so pretty! I guess I shouldn't mention today we were wearing jackets, if we wore any kind of coat at all.