Monday, September 01, 2014

10 Facts About Me Meme

10 Facts About Me


  1. Your Nickname - Quelle. No one calls me this in real life but I like to refer to myself like that online.
  2. Your Eye Color - Boring Brown. My long, thick lashes make up for it though.
  3. Your Hair Color - Boring Brown. I refuse to call it dark brown!
  4. One fact about you - I love all things history. All of my hobbies and interests all seem to come back to one major theme: history. I'm a history nerd for life!
  5. Favorite Color - It's a tie between blue and green. What's more glorious than looking up and seeing the green of the leaves at the top of a tree matched with the blue of the sky? That combo is what makes nature so beautiful.
  6. Favorite Place - Jasper, Alberta, Canada. No other place has filled me with as much joy as that place did.
  7. Favorite Celebrity - Robert Mitchum. He's one of the most interesting and difficult people of film history. And gosh darn it was he handsome!
  8. Favorite Animal - Wolves
  9. Favorite Song - Look For the Silver Lining by Chet Baker. His voice is so smooth and I love that it's an upbeat jazz number. Most jazz tunes are about heartbreak and sadness. I love that this one is optimistic.
  10. Favorite Book - Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I want to be Elizabeth Bennett and I fell in love with Mr. Darcy. A close second is a new-to-me favorite North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell. It's Pride and Prejudice meets social justice.


No comments: