Wednesday, June 15, 2005

20 Really Interesting or Just Plain Strange Things You Didn't Know About Me

  1. I conjugate French verbs while I drive to work
  2. and listen to NPR on the way back
  3. I don't get along very well with people my age, but I get along fabulously with older folks
  4. I abhor television but can't stop watching it
  5. I speak to my dog in 5 languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Incomprehensible Gibberish
  6. I studied Environmental Science at an Agricultural high school, but graduated college with a Bachelor's in English
  7. A notable literary figure once hit on me (shh! my lips are sealed)
  8. I am a bonafide mama's girl, if there is such a thing
  9. I am militantly against smoking and at the tender age of 5 convinced my dad to quit
  10. I gave up refined sugar cold turkey for my hypoglycemia
  11. I have a very large collection of Louisa May Alcott books, but haven't read most of them
  12. The film Strangers on a Train (1951) creeped me out so much, that I started hyperventilating half way through and had to stop. (I watched the rest of the film a few days later)
  13. I have a collection of soil from around the world that I keep in little jars. So far I've only got England and Canada.
  14. If I could chose a alternate dream job not necessarily based in reality I would be a costume designer for movies.
  15. I dream of getting a PhD and being called Dr. Raquelle
  16. I impulsively visit the trivia section of IMDB after watching any and every movie
  17. I've never watched Star Wars or Indiana Jones (ducking)
  18. I have a physical aversion to Coca-Cola
  19. I have watched 22 out of the 29 films that Marilyn Monroe was in, and my goal is to watch them all.
  20. I'm happily single but secretly wish I was married

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These were fun. Thanks for sharing. :)