Monday, July 18, 2005
Shakespeare in the Park
If you live in the Boston area and love Shakespeare, you must must must go and see this. The Commonwealth Shakespeare Company shows one play each summer. It's free, it's outdoors on Boston Common and it's simply wonderful. There is nothing like watching a live Shakespeare play under the stars. This year they are doing Hamlet. I went on Saturday and it was a delicious treat. And the actor who plays Hamlet, is very dishy. ::giggle:: So go thee hence, to thine own self be true, listen to the words words words and suffer the slings and arrows to go see this wonderful show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hey raquelle
kelly from cville here.
just thought i would let
you know i went to little
mexico tonight for a
margarita. maybe you
will get to come back
in enjoy the fare again
one day.
have a great week
kelly
Hi! Just happend in here. I love Shakespeare under the stars. I've only been to Boston once but I shall remember this. I have seen hamlet under the stars elsewhere, and I also highly recommend it to anyone lucky enough to attend.
I read more below too, great blog. I shall return, oh yes, I shall..lol
Take care! :)
Hey Indigo,
I might get a chance to visit C'ville this Fall. Not sure yet though!
~Raquelle~
Hey caesura,
There's just something magical about watching a great Shakespearean play outdoors on a summer's night under a summer's sky. Ahhh.
And welcome to my blog! I hope you come back!
Hope no longer! Here I am!..lol. I really enjoy reading, you have a new regular :)
Post a Comment