Monday, August 08, 2005

Random Thoughts (in no particular order)

  1. Requiescat in Pace: Peter Jennings (1938-2005). He was truly a legend.
  2. Today, I saw two fawns grazing in a field full of wildflowers. It’s times like these that I wish I had a camera handy.
  3. Les Triplets de Belleville (2003) ~ so weird.
  4. Happy Autumnal thoughts. Pumpkin pie, multi-colored leaves, indie flicks, back to school supplies, crisp blue skies, barrels full of apples… ::sigh::
  5. Wouldn’t it be so neat to be a History Detective?
  6. Why in the name of all that is good does Ritz decide to put sugar and high fructose corn-syrup in their Sour Cream & Onion Chips? Why?!
  7. I’ve got 954 movies rated on Netflix and my friend Amit has 1,555! I swear one day I will beat him.
  8. My alma mater keeps calling me asking for donations to their university fund. You mean to say those tuition fees weren’t enough?
  9. Whatever happened to Liesel Matthews of A Little Princess (1995) fame? She was so annoyingly cute.
  10. School's gonna cost me an arm and a leg, but I can't wait until classes start. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog is so neat, Raquelle! I hope you do start it up again -- I'd love to see more Random Thoughts posts, these are fun!

I'd LOVE to be a history detective (that thought always crosses my mind during the show) and I've wondered the same thing about Liesel Matthews. I loved that movie when I was little :-D